Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Allergy Free Wednesday


In my usual blog search for new, gluten-free recipes, I came across a blog that, with 6 other blogs, hosts a "blog hop" called Allergy Free Wednesday.  The idea is that people share recipes that are in some way allergy-free whether they be gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and/or vegan.  When you submit your recipe, if it meets the standards of being allergy-free, it is posted on all of the 7 blog sites.  And each blogger will pick their favorites from each week to feature on their site.

I think this is such a great idea!  It is so nice to have a place to find recipes if you have a food intolerance of some sort.  I know I am going to share a recipe today!  If you want to know more about Allergy Free Wednesday, check out one of these blogs: Whole New Mom, Tessa the Domestic Diva, Gluten Freely Frugal, The Tasty Alternative, The Willing Cook, Real Food, Allergy Free, or the Gluten Free Pantry.

No comments:

Post a Comment